A beautifully spacious and contemporary 6-bedroom/7-bathroom house situated within secluded private grounds in central Bowness. Ideal for families or groups looking for a luxury holiday within the Lake District, this house provides stunning south-facing balcony views over Lake Windermere and the surrounding hills. The property even has a spa room with hot tub and pool table and private cinema room! We are also pet friendly.
- Living room: Equipped with 55-inch Freeview Smart TV with Netflix and Sky Sports TV package, air conditioning and access to the large south-facing balcony.
- Kitchen/dining room: Equipped with breakfast bar, electric oven, gas hob, combi-microwave oven/grill, Amercian-style fridge/freezer, dishwasher, 55-inch Freeview Smart TV with Netflix and Sky Sports TV with large dining table and doors leading to the large balcony.
- Private Study
- Enclosed balcony: With sun loungers, large gas BBQ and outdoor dining table.
- Bedroom 1: With kingsize bed, Freeview TV and en-suite with spa bath, shower cubicle and toilet.
- Bedroom 2: With kingsize bed, Freeview TV and en-suite with shower cubicle and toilet.
- Bedroom 3: With double bed, Freeview TV and en-suite with shower cubicle and toilet.
- Bedroom 4: With double bed, Freeview TV and en-suite with shower cubicle and toilet.
- Utility Room: With additional fridge/freezer, wine cooler and washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Spa room: Equipped with large hot tub, pool table and 65-inch TV.
- Cinema room: Equipped with 65-inch TV and cinema seats.
- Bedroom 5: With super-kingsize bed, Freeview Smart TV, roll-top bath and en-suite with shower cubicle and toilet.
- Bedroom 6: With ziplink twin beds (can be super kingsize on request), Freeview TV and en-suite with shower cubicle and toilet.
Address: View From Within, Brantfell Road, LA23 3AE Windermere, United Kingdom
Size: 6 Bedrooms, 7 Bathrooms
Beds: 2 Single beds, 2 Double beds, 3 King size beds, 1 Sofa bed
The popular village of Bowness-on-Windermere is just a few minutes’ walk from the house and guests will find a great choice of bars and restaurants along with all the village amenities and access to Lake Windermere for all sorts of fun and activities. For those wanting to get out and enjoy the beautiful Lakeland scenery, there are walks available direct from the door onto the neighbouring Brantfell and Post Knott, two of the Lake District’s most famous viewpoints. For those looking for adventures on two wheels, you can cross Lake Windermere on the ferry and enjoy a great choice of mountain bike trails along Claife Heights and on to Wray Castle and the popular village of Hawkshead.
Beach 23 miles. Shop and restaurant 500 yards, pub 150 yards.
The rest of the Lake District can be explored via vehicle or by buses running regularly from Bowness Bay pier - just a 10 minute walk away.